There are many ways to lend a helping hand to The Friends of the Joshua Hyde Public Library
Become a member of The Friends of Joshua Hyde Library and encourage your friends and neighbors to support the Library through the Friends!
This Public Service Announcement was created by Paula Poundstone in partnership with Friends of Libraries U.S.A. for the use by Friends of the Library groups to promote themselves in their local communities. For more information visit www.ala.org/united
Your tax deductible contribution helps provide special events and programs for both children and adults, equipment to enhance the library services, as well as other support not provided by the state or the town.
|Senior Friend (over 65)||$5||Patron||$100|
How To Join Using This Web Page
There are two ways to submit your application from this page.
- Download the printable membership application, print it, fill it out, and send it in.
- Do the whole transaction online from the form below and make your payment online with a credit card or through PayPal.
|Senior Friend (over 65)||$5|||||Patron||$100|
Thank you for your support!
For now, to give you an idea of what lies ahead, we list the events at which volunteers can help out.
- Book Sales – sort books, help on the day of the sale.
- Mini Golf – design and construct holes, help on the day of the event
- Children’s Field Trips – chaperone the children
As of May 6, 2015, The Friends of the Joshua Hyde Public Library is looking for people to fill two roles:
- Book Sale Coordinator
- Responsibilities – assist with 3 book sales per year – sort books and help on the days of the sale.
- Membership Coordinator
- Responsibilities – Help annual membership drive
To find out more about these positions contact our President Donna Englander using our contact page.