2019-2020 Museum Passes
This program is funded by the Friends of the Joshua Hyde Public Library. Consider joining today to support this and other great programs! We are currently offering passes to the museums and attractions shown below. Click on the pass of interest to see more details. See the Museum Pass Program Rules below.
The fall is typically when we renew the individual museum passes. We try to maximize the benefit of this program by considering the usage level of the passes, their costs to renew, and the amount of the benefit the pass provides. Please make suggestions on the passes you would particularly like to see put into the list.
Museum Pass Program Rules
- Passes are available to all Friends’ members, Sturbridge residents and anyone with a valid C/W MARS library card. Library cards will be issued to Friends or residents who don’t have one.
- Passes must be picked up at the Joshua Hyde Public Library and must be returned the day after use. Maximum check-out time: 2 days with NO renewals available.
- Passes may only be reserved in advance by members of the Friends. Become a member. Contact the library directly to reserve passes up to 2 weeks in advance at phone number 508-347-2512
- Only one pass may be reserved at any time. Member may only reserve an additional pass after returning a previous pass.
- If the pass is not returned in a timely manner, patron may not use the museum pass program again in the current calendar year and will be financially responsible for lost/replacement pass.
- If not returned by the due date, a fine of $1 per day will be charged to the patron.
- After one week (7 days) of the pass not being returned, patron will be billed for the cost to purchase a replacement pass.